KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Combination of Columnchart and Table not working. #626

Open Michael opened this topic on on Jan 28, 2019 - 1 comments

Michael commented on Jan 28, 2019

I have a report, in whichs .view file I create a ColumnChart and a Google Table. If I print it on a Site with two other reports it will work fine and look good. But if I render the Report alone ( so both mentioned - Table and Chart) it will throw an Error:

TypeError: google.visualization[this.chartType] is not a constructor     googlechart.js:30:22
TypeError: this.chart is null    googlechart.js:127:13 

Then only the table does not display. The first Report i need to display before creates a combo Chart and in the second one I create my own map visualization. Those two function well alone. Every report is created correctly regarding enveloping with div´s etc.

The Table is created as this:

/* Select the right indices to include to Table*/
$columns = array("c0" => array("label" => "Parameter"));
    foreach ($selected as $index => $select) {
        $columns[("c" . ($index + 1))] = array("label" => $names[$select]);
    }
/*Surround Table with Dropdown Box*/
    echo('<details style="width:98%; padding-left:2%; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom:10px; font-size: 20px; border: 1px solid #ddd;">
        <summary>Alle Daten</summary>');

/*Create Table*/
    Table::create(array(
        "title" => "Zeitvergleich der beiden Lösungen",
        "dataSource" => $this->dataStore("comp_time"),
        "columns" => $columns
        "options" => array(
            "width" => "100%",
        )
    ));
}
echo"</details>";

This anyhow seems weird to me as no other combination of displaying the report will result in the table showing. It must be ComboChart -> Map -> Column+Table Any other order doesnt work as well. Is this Problem known ? Thank you for your Support!

KoolReport commented on Jan 28, 2019

I have told dev.team to look into your reported situation. I will come back to you.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None