First of all, we thank you very much for using our KoolReport framework. We hope that our products could help you to create beautiful and effective reports. Problems always arise and asking questions is inevitable. Our forum acts as central place for knowledge base, bugs report, features request, Q&A and official support area. We would like to give you some guidelines:
ImportantAll topics must be related to KoolReport
ImportantSearch our forum for your issue before posting new topic. There is high chance that someone experienced the similar issue and already had solution.
ImportantTopic title should summarize the issue you faced. Don't just throw the full and long error message.
ImportantThe content should describe your issue as detail as possible. Please include error, code, image, data if possible. That will help us to understand the issue, replicate it and answer you effectively.
ImportantA topic should be for single issue. If you have multiple issues, consider break them into multiple topics. It will be easier for us to tackle issues one by one.
ImportantA topic should serve single individual, the creator of that topic. You should not post your issue into other's topic even though you faced the similar situation. You may create a new topic for yourself and might include the link to other topic. It will be easier for us to work on your case and not to bother others.
- Link building or product promotion is not acceptable.
- Keep your language polite, no personal attack and only concentrate on technical discussion.
- No question is a dumb question. Don't fear to ask, you may help someone with your you-think-is-dumb question.
- Forum, first of all, is a discussion place, so if you know answer to other's question, please help.
- Although we want to, due to limited resources, we may not be able to answer all the posts so please forgive us. Your question may rely on community's answers.
- We are responsible to topics of licensed users (which marked with yellow star). We prioritize to answer those topics first.
Thank you very much!