First of all, we thank you very much for using our KoolReport framework. We hope that our products could help you to create beautiful and effective reports. Problems always arise and asking questions is inevitable. Our forum acts as central place for knowledge base, bugs report, features request, real questions and answers and official support area. We would like to give you some guidelines:
- All topics must be related to KoolReport.
- Link building or product promotion is not acceptable.
- Topic title should summarize the issue you faced. Don't just throw the full and long error message.
- The content should describe as details as possible the issue that you faced. Please include error, code, image, data if possible. That will help us to replicate the issue and answer you effectively.
- Keep your language polite, no personal attack and only concentrate on technical discussion.
- No question is a dumb question. Don't fear to ask, you may help someone with your question.
- Search our forum for your issue before posting new topic. There is high chance that someone experienced the same issue and already had solution.
- Each topic should be for single issue of single individual. If you have multiple issues, consider break them into multiple topics. And you should not post your issue into other people's topic even though you have the similar issue, consider post a new topic with reference to the old one. It will be easier for us to help you and not to bother others.
- Forum, first of all, is a discussion place, so if you know answer for a question, please help.
- Although we want to, due to limited resources, we may not be able to answer all the posts so please forgive us. Your question may rely on community's answer.
- We are responsible to posts of licensed users (which marked with yellow star). We prioritize to answer those topics first.
Thank you very much!