KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Is it possible to implement chartjs heatmap into koolreport #621

Open kabir opened this topic on on Jan 26, 2019 - 1 comments

kabir commented on Jan 26, 2019

I am using datagrid, and found out implementing heat map is not possible with datagrid, then I came up with that chartjs plugin http://tmroyal.github.io/Chart.HeatMap/ ... I think this would be tough to implement this heatmap graph with koolrepot . Can you please shed some light how I cam implement this chartjs plugin to create heatmap grid.

KoolReport commented on Jan 27, 2019

Actually it is not that hard if you know how to implement the above chart heatmap, you can follow their instruction to add the heatmap to the view of koolreport as your normally do. And then you have the dataStore object containing data available, just pull data from there and insert into data of chart heatmap. Most importantly is to follow their data structure.

The more advanced solution is to create wrapping Widget for the heatmap. By this way you can reuse the heatmap in other report. You may see how we create the widget and follow.

Their chart seems nice I will tell the dev.team to work on creating widget as well but may not be soon.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

ChartJS