KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Support #620

Closed Eugene opened this topic on on Jan 26, 2019 - 3 comments

Eugene commented on Jan 26, 2019

Dear Koolreport team

You are doing great work. Your product is cool and helpful. I like it very much.

But I have one suggestion - I don't know maybe it is only my feeling, but sometimes I feel a lack of support.

I 100% understand that you have a lot of to do except answer the newbies' questions and maybe it is not your primary task, but you can be sure every topic here is important for the author. I really feel a bit offended when I see that koolreport answers the other questions that were created later but does not answer to mine. Does it mean you miss it and I have to ask again? Or it means you decided that my question is not so important? I don't know, but I bought the Pro subscription also because I knew I would need your support and you promised me a premium one.

What could help - you should publish some support terms and follow it. For example, every question from pro users must be answered within 48 hours... or 24 hours... or 1 hour ...:-) It depends on you, but it will be clear for users when expecting the answer. It could help.

Thanks again for your koolreport. I hope together we can make it better.

Regards, Eugene

KoolReport commented on Jan 26, 2019

We are sorry for the late answer to your question, some of your question that we are as supporter needs to consult the dev team. So we end up with answering other questions we can answer first.

Eugene commented on Jan 26, 2019

Thank you KoolReport. But to give to know to the author of the delayed question that you are in the process is a good idea. :-)

Anyway, thank you for your support the answers are very detailed and helpful.

KoolReport commented on Jan 26, 2019

Yes we will do it.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
suggestion

None