KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Export report as text-only #612

Closed Ant Klad opened this topic on on Jan 24, 2019 - 2 comments

Ant Klad commented on Jan 24, 2019

I'm interested in using KoolReport for generating invoices. However, I need to be able to export the report in text-only format in order to apply a digital sinature thats required in Greece. Before we purchase koolreport license we would like to be sure that it can be done, and we have create sucessfuly our invoice using tables. However, we have problems when exporting to Text (using a free html2text php script) since the tfoot of the tables, where the sums are, is placed in the html just after the header of the table and before the body. Although the footer is correctly displayed in the browser, when converting to text the footer with sums is written just after the header, and this is a problem since we can't sign the invoice. Is there a way to move the footer to its 'correct' position in the html or is there another tool for koolreport that we can use to export to text the report?

KoolReport commented on Jan 24, 2019

Yes it is possible, you may access to /koolreport/widgets/koolphp/Table.tpl.php and move the portion <tfoot> to below the <tbody>. If you could not do it, tell me I will do it for you.

Ant Klad commented on Jan 24, 2019

Thanks, I fixed it.

It would be usefull it is also fixed in KoolReport repository.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
bug
help needed

None