KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Content of table is broken in export (PDF) #491

Open Rodrigo Zanotta opened this topic on on Oct 9, 2018 - 5 comments

Rodrigo Zanotta commented on Oct 9, 2018

Hi, in export (PDF) the content of table is broken... Always in page breaks, for example:

Can you help me?

KoolReport commented on Oct 10, 2018

Hi Rodrigo,

This is a known issue and we have not had solution for this since we could not interfere to low level generation of pdf of phantomjs. But we do looking for solution for this. One of the possible solution is to use Chrome Headless. I will keep you update.

If your table is not very large ( can be fit to one page) then you can add following code above the table:

<div class="page-break"></div>

This will make the table starts in a new page then you can eliminate this problem.

Rodrigo Zanotta commented on Oct 10, 2018

Thanks, but how to implement with Chrome Headless? Can you help in implement? Chrome Headless will fix this problem?

Rodrigo Zanotta commented on Oct 11, 2018

I try implement with chrome headless, but I can't integration with the koolreport, can you help me?

Rodrigo Zanotta commented on Oct 23, 2018

Hi, I solved this and others problems implementing chrome headless as a generation engine for pdfs... I used package html-pdf-chrome html-pdf-chrome executed with node js.

I think this is important for the koolreport future, because phantomjs is suspend and it has unsatisfactory behaviors, such as this problem, speed execution, among others...

I hope you get this as constructive feedback!

KoolReport commented on Oct 23, 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback on this. We surely will move to chrome headless!

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None