KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Deselect koolreport jquery and bootstrap from assert folder #412

Closed sneha narnaware opened this topic on on Aug 13, 2018 - 8 comments

sneha narnaware commented on Aug 13, 2018

Hi support team,

I am trying to use our project bootstrap and jquery ...

could you please guide me how to not get load koolreport bootstrap and jquery.......

KoolReport commented on Aug 13, 2018

You may remove the use \koolreport\clients\Bootstrap; and use \koolreport\clients\jQuery;

sneha narnaware commented on Aug 14, 2018

Thanks ...its works ..... but charts are not proper ....

Prabhakaran commented on Feb 18, 2019

I have removed all the above mentioned lines in my project, but still koolreport loads jquery into project. Please tell me what to do.

Prabhakaran commented on Feb 18, 2019

I have gone through the code. Whenever a table widget it used, the jQuery is automatically added as a library. But the other parts of the page i am writing already have jQuery loaded. Can you help me to not load koolreport library jQuery.

Edit: I have commented out the part where it loads jQuery as js resource. I just love to keep using koolreport. But this is a bad programming practice on my part.

KoolReport commented on Feb 18, 2019

What version of KoolReport are you using now?

KoolReport commented on Feb 18, 2019

What KoolReport Widget like table does is that it will try to detect jquery on the page by typeof(window.jQuey)!="undefined". If the jQuery has not been on the page, widget like Table will load jQuery. so you make sure that, your jQuery is loaded before table is rendered.

Prabhakaran commented on Feb 20, 2019

Thanks guys. It worked perfectly when i load jQuery before the view is loaded.

KoolReport commented on Feb 20, 2019

Awesome!

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None