KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Error when trying to export to PDF #3166

Open TICGAL opened this topic on on Oct 6, 2023 - 3 comments

TICGAL commented on Oct 6, 2023

When trying to export to PDF the following error is returned

PHP Deprecated function (8192): strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in /vendor/koolreport/export/Handler.php at line 75 Uncaught Exception Exception: Could not execute phantomjs in /vendor/koolreport/export/Handler.php at line 76

The PHP version used is 8.1.23

The libraries are downloaded through composer, I tried to check for updates but it tells me that the latest version available is 5.2.0.

Sebastian Morales commented on Oct 9, 2023

I think the current latest version of Export package is 5.4 which solves issues with PHP 8.x. Pls go to:

https://www.koolreport.com/my-licensed-packages

to see if your license is still active to update to this version. If not you can renew the license for Export package.

TICGAL commented on Oct 9, 2023

Hello. I checked the license and it is still activated. But when I try to download the packages with composer it tells me that the latest version available is 5.2.0.

Sebastian Morales commented on Oct 10, 2023

Ah there's one thing. To download newer released versions you would need to generate a new authentication token auth.json. The old token can only authenticate for previously released versions.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
bug

Export