KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Dashboard multi upload #3115

Open cyberweb opened this topic on on Aug 8, 2023 - 11 comments

cyberweb commented on Aug 8, 2023

is it possible to upload more than 1 file from input ?

KoolReport commented on Aug 9, 2023

Are you asking about FileUploader of Dashboard Framework? If yes then FileUploader can upload multiple files

cyberweb commented on Aug 9, 2023

Sorry by i didn't find information in the documentation https://koolreport.com/docs/dashboard/inputs/#components-fileuploader

Sebastian Morales commented on Aug 18, 2023

Do you still have any issue with Dashboard's file uploader widget's ability to add multiple files at once?

cyberweb commented on Aug 18, 2023

no solution, it's a shame that support doesn't answer this question, despite a subscription to the pro license, support hasn't responded. It's a shame in this project to never get an answer ;-)

KoolReport commented on Aug 18, 2023

Actually I have not been sure with my answer from first place so I have forwarded to dev.team for consult. Sorry that I did not get back to you sooner. The confirmation from dev.team is that FileUploader is for single file upload and they do have plan for MultipleFileUpload class.

Sebastian Morales commented on Aug 18, 2023

Again, sorry for the miscommunication. I can confirm the feature to upload multiple files with Dashboard's FileUploader will be released in a few weeks in the next version.

cyberweb commented on Aug 18, 2023

Ok thanks

cyberweb commented on Oct 15, 2023

Have you news ?

Sebastian Morales commented on Oct 16, 2023

Yes, since the latest version of Dashboard which is 4.5.0, you can enable Dashboard's FileUploader multiple upload using multiple property when using it:

class InputsBoard extends Dashboard
{
    protected function content()
    {
        return [
            Row::create([
                [ 
                    FileUploaderDemo::create()
                    ->multiple(true);
                ],
            ],
        ];
    }
}

or when initing:

class FileUploaderDemo extends \koolreport\dashboard\inputs\FileUploader
{
    function onInit() 
    {
        $this->multiple(true);
    }
}
cyberweb commented on Oct 16, 2023

Thanks a lot

Sebastian Morales commented on Oct 17, 2023

To update on this Dashboard's FileUploader multiple upload, we missed the FileUploader views in Amazing and Appstack theme, which include multiple mode. Thus, pls update to the latest KoolReport Pro version 6.3.1 for the feature to work. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None