KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Subject: Inquiry: User Interface for Report Creation in KoolReport #3076

Open yazid opened this topic on on Jun 13, 2023 - 1 comments

yazid commented on Jun 13, 2023

Dear KoolReport Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the capabilities of KoolReport in terms of user interface (UI) for report creation.

I have been exploring KoolReport and its features, and I'm particularly interested to know if it provides a user-friendly interface that allows report creation without the need for coding. I understand that KoolReport is a powerful framework for developers, but I would like to know if there are any built-in tools or features that enable non-technical users to create reports effortlessly.

If such a UI feature exists, I would greatly appreciate any guidance or information on how to utilize it effectively. Alternatively, if KoolReport is primarily designed for developers and relies on coding for report creation, please let me know so that I can explore other options accordingly.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I am eager to learn more about KoolReport and its capabilities in order to make an informed decision about incorporating it into my reporting workflow.

Best regards, yaz

KoolReport commented on Jun 22, 2023

We are sorry for our late reply. You are right that KoolReport is reporting framework designed for developers to build reports. Although want to, currently we have not had the UI module yet. We plan to build a report designer that can be used by non-tech user or as a tool for developers to embed data visualization to their apps.

Keep update with us.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

None