KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Filter hides after element is removed #2856

Open jernej opened this topic on on Oct 28, 2022 - 5 comments

jernej commented on Oct 28, 2022

Hey there,

We use MultiSelect2Filter on a resource in admin package. It works ok and you can select options in it. But when you remove one option from the selection the whole filter box gets hidden (FilterBox div loses class "show"). This is not good, as you can have many options and you want to do things and hit "apply" before the box gets hidden.

If you can please let us know where to fix this bug (as I understand bug release might come in the future).

Thank you!

KoolReport commented on Oct 28, 2022

Thank you very much for letting us know. I have forwarded your issue to dev.team.

jernej commented on Nov 2, 2022

Any news?

KoolReport commented on Nov 2, 2022

Sorry for late reply to you. I have told the dev.team and they has fixed the issue. It will be released in next version. Here is the detail of the fix that you can apply now:

Please open the amazing/dashboard/containers/FormDropdown.view.php and replace below line:

<script>$("#<?php echo $this->master()->name(); ?> form[disabled]").on("submit",function(e){e.preventDefault();});</script>

with this

<script type="text/javascript">
    $("#<?php echo $this->master()->name(); ?> form[disabled]")
        .on("submit",function(e){e.preventDefault();})
        .on("click",function(e){e.stopPropagation();});
</script>

Hope that helps.

jernej commented on Nov 2, 2022

Thank you very much!

KoolReport commented on Nov 2, 2022

Sure, please let us know if it is working well or has any issue when you apply.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
bug

Dashboard