KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Drilldown not working properly #276

Open michele opened this topic on on May 10, 2018 - 11 comments

michele commented on May 10, 2018

drilldown report is working on dev server, but not in production. I've a report per year, months, days.On dev server all is working fine. On production, when i click on year column, chart is not displayed Could you help me please? Thanks

KoolReport commented on May 10, 2018

if possible, send us the link to your online page which contain drllldown. You can send to support@koolreport.com if you dont want to post here.

michele commented on May 11, 2018

i sent you a mail. Thanks

KoolReport commented on May 11, 2018

It seems to me due to the different PHP environment, the handle of $_POST could be different. Please help me to do 1 thing: You go to file "vendor/koolphp/koolreport/koolreport/packages/drilldown/clients/DrillDown.js", in the line 32 you will see

partialRender:true,

Change it to:

partialRender:1,

Try the refresh you page by Crtl+F5 then see if it works.

sorry, does not work.

KoolReport commented on May 11, 2018

That's strange! Could you please let me know the information of your server? PHP version? OS?

Another test: Before the DrillDown::create() function, please add var_dump($_POST)

<?php
var_dump($_POST);
DrillDown::create(...);
?>

After adding to your server, please let me know.

This is the result of var_dump. array(0) { } I use php 7.1

michele commented on May 12, 2018

sorry for this post, but i need a solution. Thank you very much!

KoolReport commented on May 12, 2018

I saw the result, there must be something missing but I do not know what, I've emailed you to ask about FTP login.

KoolReport commented on May 14, 2018

Michele,

If you upload our drill down example to your production server, does it work?

michele commented on May 15, 2018

i answered by mail. Same situation with example drilldown. Works on dev but not on production.

KoolReport commented on May 16, 2018

Sure! I have answered your email and ask you for a permission of uploading a helper file so that we can know what went wrong in production server. Looking forward to your email.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

DrillDown