KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Pivot Matrix Not Working #219

Closed Speedum Technologies opened this topic on on Feb 17, 2018 - 6 comments

Speedum Technologies commented on Feb 17, 2018

My Pivot matrix is showing the following fields. Active Field: Category Waiting Fields: Sub- Category, Company Name, Department and Doctor.

When I move Category field next to the waiting fields and bring back any fields, they disappear, My Pivot Matrix is not consistent, What is wrong with it ?

Here is the link: http://connectmd.in/pivotmatrix/

KoolReport commented on Feb 17, 2018

Confirm it is a bug and we will fix it.

Speedum Technologies commented on Feb 18, 2018

I am not sure as to what it is, it works on the live examples on your website, it doesn't work on the examples I downloaded, and the one on my server, please explain to me what is wrong with it. If I move all the columns and rows to the waiting fields and try to bring them back to display the data, they just disappear. I have shared the link above please check and revert ASAP.

KoolReport commented on Feb 18, 2018

Please keep your example online. Currently we are in a holiday so the Pivot developer is not here. could you please hold on for few days, we will find out what happens.

Speedum Technologies commented on Feb 18, 2018

Sure, but please get back ASAP.

David Winterburn commented on Feb 22, 2018

Hi there,

We have fixed this bug. Please wait for a new version of the Pivot package. Thanks!

David Winterburn commented on Feb 26, 2018

Hi there,

We have released a new version of the Pivot package that should address this issue. Please download and try it and let us know if there's still any problem.

Thanks,

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed
solved

None