KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Amazing Theme warning in Laravel #2058

Closed Aljaz Ketis opened this topic on on May 6, 2021 - 1 comments

Aljaz Ketis commented on May 6, 2021

I got a problem while trying to render a report inside Laravel, which is using jquerry and amazing theme from koolreport:

use koolreport\clients\jQuery;
use koolreport\amazing\Theme;

when I try to render the page or try to refresh under the investigation console this warning is constantly poping out.

DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://localhost:8000/koolreport_assets/1694655994/bootstrap.bundle.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

When I go to lookout for the file, it does not exists only bootstrap.bundle.min.js exists under that folder, and when I staticly add this script on the top of the report.view.php like that:

<script src="<?php echo asset('koolreport_assets/1694655994/bootstrap.bundle.min.js'); ?>"></script>

it starts working again. I need that library becouse inside report.view.php I am using Bootstrap Popups for every component it does not show up, when the library is not included.

KoolReport commented on May 6, 2021

The map file was not important and does not affect any functionality of KoolReport or amazing package. The file was generated when bootstrap.bundle file is minified and it need a map file for debugging purpose. You can remove this issue by editing the bootstrap.bundle.min.js, remove the map file inside. In next version, we will remove it as well.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

Laravel